The Widas Group is a vibrant product engineering group with a sharp focus on agile deliverables. A place brimming with big new data technologies, innovative products, and like-minded people. The key to our success has been the avid problem solvers at work who are passionate, pragmatic and bring the best to the table. We are headquartered in Germany with subsidiaries in India, Greece, and Switzerland.
What would convince us in your profile?
- Strong exposure in managing and maintaining data centers class networks including metropolitan networks as well as networking in the cloud
- Hands-on experience in Switch configurations, Load Balancers, Firewalls, DNS and DHCP configurations, SSL concepts, BGP setup, VPNs, and other security protocols will be great.
- Must be adept in Ansible as a technology to drive network automation and passionate about managing/provisioning Infrastructure as a Code.
- Hands On Experience in configuring, troubleshooting, and maintaining networks is expected.
- Expertise in Linux Operating systems is required. The ability to work on remote servers will be an advantage.
- Troubleshoot attacks, vulnerabilities, and patch.
- Understanding server needs like UPS, cooling and if needed analyzing or coordinating with vendors will be a plus.
- Demonstrate strong analytical and conceptual skills which are highly valued for continuous improvement.
- Possess strong problem-solving skills and excellent communication skills to collaborate with key stakeholders globally.
- Provide support to internal teams of development during a network event, and resolve.
- Excellent Communication Skills and good team player with a deep sense of accountability.
What we offer you:
- To become a part of the Widas Group & cidaas - the leading European Cloud Identity & Access Management platform!
- To work on cutting edge technologies across multiple domains
- To work in an ego free, flat and friendly environment
- To be led with open doors and open minds at work
- Add excellent global exposure to your current profile