Your daily work
Become part of cidaas, a leading cloud service in Europe, and interface with all our customers globally. Together with your development colleagues, you will work on getting the software off the ground, guide your customers through thick and thin and accompany them through deployment & successful operation. Your team mates will always be at your side.
What would convince us in your profile?
- Improve existing and create new guidelines, methods & processes for recommended service management for software as a service
- Should have in-depth technical knowledge of the operation of Software as a Service solutions
- This role is responsible for all service teams, which are composed of different areas: Operations, Development & Integration Teams
- This role is responsible for streamlined and timely communication to customers and partners in case of changes, updates or issues in infrastructure, software or processes
- Strong hands-on experience of monitoring and alerting systems is a must
- Candidate should be able to quickly classify what impact a planned maintenance action, update or current irregularity might have - anticipate through understanding and set the process/communication channels to customers and internal teams accordingly
- Candidate should have the ability to work fluently with all products used in service management, such as Opsgenie, Freshdesk, Prometheus, Grafana and other dashboards, and optimize them if necessary
- Excellent communication skills coupled with a quick solution-oriented approach would be a plus
- If you are a doer with high reliability, attention to detail and who is excited to delight customers with a pro-active approach then this role is for you!
Our offerings for you
- To become a part of cidaas - the leading European Cloud Identity & Access Management platform!
- To work on cutting edge technologies across multiple domains
- To work in an ego free, flat and friendly environment
- To be led with open doors and open minds at work
- Add excellent global exposure to your current profile