Your daily work routineFacebook, Tik Tok, LinkedIn & Co are your second home? Do you know the latest trends and love to inspire followers across all channels with your content? Then we should talk. We are looking for a passionate Social Media Manager (m/f/d) who is ready to conquer the digital world and take our brand to new heights. With us, you will have the unique opportunity to implement your innovative ideas and shape our company's social media presence. Become part of cidaas, the leading IAM cloud service in Europe, and shape the cidaas brand in a great, committed team. Companies from all industries are looking for a modern Cloud Identity & Access Management solution hosted in Germany. Together with our partners and service providers, we implement innovative marketing concepts and make cidaas one of the leading cloud services in the world.
Your area of responsibility
- Manage all our social media platforms independently and develop a well thought-out social media strategy to increase our presence on social media.
- Produce creative and engaging content (video, graphics, text) for our platforms to increase brand awareness and inspire the target group.
- Design and execute social media campaigns (paid & generic) to reach new target groups and retain existing customers.
- Track the performance of social media activities, analyze data and derive recommendations for action to continuously improve the strategy.
- Stay informed about the latest social media trends and platform algorithm updates to keep up to date.
- Work on other marketing topics and support the team.
Your profile, what convinces us
- You are a digital native, have already gained professional experience in social media management and describe yourself as an idea driver.
- You have a sound knowledge of the use of social media platforms and ad management tools.
- You have experience in working with Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere, HubSpot or comparable programs.
- You have a quick grasp of things, want to take on responsibility & working independently in consultation with the team leader is your thing.
- You have a high level of self-motivation, commitment, creativity, an eye for visual design and are an absolute team player.
- You have a very good command of written and spoken German and a very good command of English - other languages are an advantage.