Your daily work routineIt's simple: We want to make it easier for people to sign up. Securely. Convenient. Fast. And we do that pretty well with our (C)IAM. For the further development of our platforms, we are looking for a new team member to support us in current and upcoming projects and help us manage our IT infrastructure even better. Become part of cidaas, a leading cloud service in Europe, and work in an agile team on the cidaas platform. Support our IT infrastructure & network together with your colleagues.
- Analyze workflows and security requirements and build the network.
- Assess network performance issues and install and test devices, connections and firewalls.
- Establish policies and procedures for the network.
- Monitor and analyze the network and troubleshoot problems.
- Fine-tuning the network to improve performance for users.
- Implement, monitor and evaluate security protocols.
- Training office staff in the secure use of the network.
- Test, evaluate and install network enhancements to regularly update the network.
- Maintain accurate documentation and records of the entire network.
- Regularly attending training sessions to keep your knowledge up to date.
Your profile, what convinces us
- Completed studies in the field of computer science or equivalent training
- At least 3 years of professional experience as a network specialist
- Sound knowledge in the areas of network and network security
- Extensive experience with switch configurations, Wi-Fi WAPs, load balancers, firewalls, DNS configurations, SSL concepts, BGP setup, VPNs and other security protocols
- Very good knowledge of basic networking concepts, switches, routers, firewall, Wi-Fi setup and similar tools
- Experience in the administration and management of data centers
- Hands-on experience in network organization, network planning, and problem solving for network issues
- Experience in visual documentation of network layouts and automation using scripts
- Knowledge in Linux
- Troubleshooting attacks, vulnerabilities and patches.
- Strong problem solving skills and systematic approach
- Fun with IT network administration as well as the motivation to always work with and familiarize yourself with the latest technology
What we offer you
- Attractive working environment: Our contribution to the work-life balance through flexible trust working time and focus on mobile agile working in the team. Flexibility is our thing!
- On-Site-Work: Light, air-conditioned and green office space, silent boxes, modern equipment and easy access to bakery, restaurant and weekly market make your Workday a pleasant day at the office!
- Flat hierarchies: With us, the doors are like our values and our work culture: open. With us, the togetherness comes first and that the satisfied employee finds himself in a healthy working environment. Appreciation? Check!
- Further development: You don't know something? Not yet. We accompany you and offer you continuous development through our technology stand-ups.
- And otherwise?: Free choice of laptop, company-wide "you", joint events, positive vibe in the office, fitness area, foosball table, flat drinks and of course the fruit basket...all there, grab it!