As a Data Scientist, at Widas Concepts India Pvt. Ltd. you will be part of a team that is analysing problems that can be resolved by machine learning. You will evaluate what techniques would be appropripriate, benchmark, keep track of best practices and help configure and work with our AI production infrastructure. To succeed you must become proficient with Machine Learning concepts, techniques and tools and have clear understanding of dependencies while moving them to production.
- Analyze requirements and understand how to apply machine learning concepts
for the problem on hand
- Be able to evaluate multiple models and tools, benchmark and come with
- Must be familiar to ingest data carry out necessary transforms.
- Be able to transfer your proof of concepts to production environments and configure for real-time
systems in our Bigdata /java framework
- Be able to fine-tune for production scales
- Familiarity with Botnet detection and fraud detections in cloud frameworks would be a plus
- Familiarity with medical imaging and disease diagnosis, and such techniques would be a plus
- Understanding of hardware and computing complexities and familiarity with some CUDA, GPU, etc
- Identify and transfer learning opportunities and new training datasets
- Build AI models from scratch and demonstrate performance and impact
- Quick learner and have adapting capabilities to wade through the full technology stack of a cloud /
- Keep current up on the latest AI research relevant to our business domain.
Skills & Experience
- At least 5 years of hands-on programming experience working on machine learning models.
- Demonstrated proficiency in multiple programming languages with a strong
foundation in any tools such as Python, R
- Experience using neural net libraries like Keras on deep learning platforms
like TensorFlow, Torch, Pytorch or Theano and optimizations on such.
- Familiarity or working experience with large-scale distributed deep learning on
Hadoop, data streams using Spark on CPU, GPU local or cloud.
- Familiarity or work experience with CNN , RNN, anomaly detection, autoencoders
in fraud detection.
- Image grading techniques using deep learning models for medical image processing.
What can you expect?
- You would be evaluating and deciding the best ML techniques and tools for a
- Deploying and training models to build autonomous disease detection systems
- You will be identifying techniques anomaly and fraud detection systems for a
security and identity product
- You would be taking existing models and best practices and adapt them to
our environment and business problems
- You will also be required to deploy software into production by building
maintainable, readable, modular solutions using modern software engineering best
- Be ready to talk about your experiences doing code reviews, building interfaces,
and deployment systems
- You would be closely working with our enthusiastic, bright and pragmatic team
in India and Germany
|Job Category||System Engineering|