HighEnd-Technology requires HighEnd-Competence!
This tagline describes in a sentence what WidasConcepts stands for. This throws out a challenge across all WidasConcepts employees to live up to this motto and is but also an opportunity! because WidasConcepts not only challenges but also supports and encourages.
The corporate culture at Widas is defined through:
We have realized that the corporate culture and its related aspect: work-quality, is the key factor to increase the company’s competitiveness and the satisfaction of employees alike. The challenge, of maintaining a healthy balance between:
- Performance of each and every employee
- Development and sustenance of the employee motivation
- Development and sustenance of hard and soft skills
- Cost optimization
so that the employee and in turn the company, is well capable of delivering efficient service and with high quality, is the central component of the daily responsibilities of our managers.
And hence, at WidasConcepts, we lay a lot of emphasis on
We deal with our customers in an open, friendly and focused manner. We communicate facts while accommodating the customer requirements.
Performance and Employee Orientation
We foster a flat hierarchy and a cooperative management style.
- We offer a performance based remuneration where the performance-assessment is tracked through a personal Balance Score Card which the employees can also use as a reference.
- We foster individuality and offer a lot of free space to develop the same.
- Through off-site employee engagement activities and events, we build a sense of bonding and a feeling of togetherness.
Open and constructive discourse as well as feedback is encouraged. This can be achieved through the following incentives:
- Recognizing and rewarding performance.
- Constructive criticism alongside mutual support to help gradually improve one’s performance capabilities.
- By maintaining a good and friendly work environment, by recognizing disharmony right at the onset and correcting it at the right time.
- By encouraging new ideas and creating free space for them to be developed and realized.