Your daily work routineBecome part of cidaas, a leading cloud service in Europe, and work in an agile team on the cidaas platform. Together with your development colleagues you will work on cool new features and get the software off the ground, guide it through CI/CD pipelines and accompany it all the way to deployment and into operation. Your team colleagues will be there to support you at all times.
Your profile, what convinces us
- Degree in (business) informatics, engineering or comparable training (e.g. IT specialist)
- Experience with Linux, networking, GitLab, and systems integration or administration.
- Ability to work in a team, commitment, independence and a proactive approach to work
- Fun with DevOps as well as the motivation to always work with the latest technology and to familiarize yourself with it
- Fluent German and good knowledge of English
- As a senior, we also welcome in-depth knowledge and experience in several of the following technologies: CI/CD, Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes
What we offer
- Attractive working environment: Our contribution to the work-life balance through flexible trust working time and focus on mobile agile working in the team. Flexibility is our thing!
- On-Site-Work: Bright, air-conditioned and landscaped office space, silent boxes, modern equipment and easy access to the bakery, restaurant and weekly market will make your Workday a pleasant day at the office!
- Flat hierarchies: With us, the doors are like our values and our work culture: open. With us, the togetherness comes first and that the satisfied employee finds himself in a healthy working environment. Appreciation? Check!
- Further development: You don't know something? Not yet. We accompany you and offer you continuous development through our technology stand-ups.
- And otherwise?: Free laptop choice, company-wide "you", common events, positive vibe in the office, fitness area, table football, drink flat and of course the fruit basket...everything there, grab it!